Yes, you read it right. Check out these two great Microsoft apps for your iPhone.
Windows Live Messenger for iPhone and iPod Touch –
- Search for people in your friends list and IM instantly.
- Never miss a message….receive IM notifications even when the app is closed.
- View the updates your Messenger friends are sharing from Facebook, Flikr, MySpace and more. Visit http://profile.live.com/Services today and setup Windows Live to bring in your social networks.
- Access your Hotmail account through iPhone’s mini-browser…without leaving the app.
- Upload pictures to your photo album and add comments or captions to the image.
Search for “Windows Live Messenger” in the App Store or click to download it in iTunes here
Bing App for iPhone and iPod Touch
You can now download the free Bing App from your phone in the App Store, from your computer at iTunes, or go to m.bing.com and we will redirect you to the app store.
Check out the voice search – just “Charlotte weather’” for a quick result or say a full address for a map and directions. It’s simple – hold the phone to your ear and speak or press the mic button.