About This Video
In this Virtual Lab Insider, John Weston previews for us the latest TechNet Virtual lab on how the integration services work in SQL Server 2012. In this lab you’ll walk through a series of exercises where you’ll explore, deploy and manage an existing integration services project.
TechNet Virtual Labs allow you to quickly and easily try out Microsoft’s newest products for free in 90 minutes or less. No complex setup or installation required.
Click here to check out TechNet Virtual Lab: Exploring SQL Server 2012 Integration Services.
If you’re interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
- John Weston’s Blog
- 13 part TechNet webcast series: The Baker’s Dozen – What’s New in SQL Server 2012
- TechNet Radio Community Corner: Microsoft SQL Server MVP, Kevin Goff on SQL Server and Business Intelligence
- TechNet Radio Community Corner: Microsoft SQL Server MVP, Thomas LaRock on Big Data and the Cloud
- TechNet Radio Community Corner: Microsoft MVP Kevin Kline and Guy Harrison on Big Data and Hadoop
- TechNet Radio Community Corner: Microsoft MVP Kevin Kline and Patrick O’Keefe on SQL Server 2012 and Project Lucy