About This Video
In this Virtual Lab Insider, John Weston previews for us the latest TechNet Virtual lab on how to develop a SQL Server 2012 tabular BI model using Visual Studio. In this lab you’ll walk through a series of exercises where you’ll learn how to create the tabular model project, import the data and create relationships, enhance the BI model interface, define and analyze KPIs and finally deploy and manage the model.
TechNet Virtual Labs allow you to quickly and easily try out Microsoft’s newest products for free in 90 minutes or less. No complex setup or installation required.
Click here to check out TechNet Virtual Lab: SQL Server 2012: Developing a SQL Server 2012 Tabular BI Semantic Model with Visual Studio 2010
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
- John Weston’s Blog
- 13 part TechNet webcast series: The Baker’s Dozen – What’s New in SQL Server 2012
- TechNet Radio Community Corner: Microsoft SQL Server MVP, Kevin Goff on SQL Server and Business Intelligence
- TechNet Radio Community Corner: Microsoft SQL Server MVP, Thomas LaRock on Big Data and the Cloud
- TechNet Radio Community Corner: Microsoft MVP Kevin Kline and Guy Harrison on Big Data and Hadoop
- TechNet Radio Community Corner: Microsoft MVP Kevin Kline and Patrick O’Keefe on SQL Server 2012 and Project Lucy