I will be speaking at this conference March 27th in Dallas. Because I am a speaker, you get 25% off, use code “MicroDal-25” when you register. Look for my sessions on Private Cloud and Hybrid Cloud.
Choose from Cloud and SharePoint Sessions:
o Cloud Overview & Roadmaps Track
o Private Cloud
o Office 365
o SharePoint ECM
o SharePoint Development
o SharePoint BI
o SharePoint Workflow
· SharePoint Online
At Share Cloud there are sessions created for Executives, IT administrators, software developers, information architects and knowledge workers which will ensure that you and your team walk away with as much knowledge as you desire to truly leverage Cloud Computing in your current environment!
Keynote Speaker: Maggie Chan Jones
Director of Cloud Services & Office 365 at Microsoft
As Director of Cloud Services and Office 365 in the U.S. Marketing and Operations Group, Maggie is responsible for leading Microsoft’s commercial cloud services marketing strategy in the US, which spans across Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) and Private Cloud. Maggie also directs a product marketing team to drive the product and marketing strategy for Office 365, the next generation of cloud-based business productivity offerings, in the US. These products include Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Lync Online and Office. Maggie is responsible for current revenue performance, market share growth, and long-term success of Microsoft’s cloud businesses. Day-to-day, she directs Go to Market (GTM) activities, customer campaigns, competitive campaigns, and participates in customer and partner engagements.
Great Reasons to Attend Share Cloud:
· Opportunity to attend SharePoint and Cloud sessions at one event!
· The technical presentations and workshops at Share Cloud are focused on practical techniques and practices you can put to work today!
· Our one-day conference format minimizes your time out of the office! Get answers to your questions in the classroom, or as you mingle with speakers and peers at coffee breaks or at the evening cocktail reception!
· Bring a group of developers, IT pros and business teams to improve your whole organization’s skills – and get a discount to boot! Save $100 when you register 3 or more people!
· Attend the Share Cloud sessions that work best for you. With more than 35 classes and workshops to choose from, you can make Share Cloud your own custom cloud computing training event.
· Learn from the brightest minds in the cloud universe! Many of our speakers are either Microsoft engineers or have achieved Microsoft MVP status based on their in-depth knowledge of cloud computing applications.
Join us at the Share Cloud Conference
March 27, 2012 at the Irving Convention Center
Space at this event is limited so, register today!