Do you need FREE training on:
Microsoft Virtual Academy
Improve your IT skill set and help advance your career with a free, easy to access training portal. Learn at your own pace, focusing on Microsoft technologies, gain points and get recognition.
- Build the necessary skills to grow in your IT role and career with Microsoft Cloud technologies.
- Learn for free and at your own pace. Make a name for yourself within the community of ITPros worldwide, by climbing the ladder all the way to Platinum Level.
- In the future you will have the chance to earn a number of benefits, such as discounts on Microsoft certifications, certification courses and other prizes based on the level you have achieved in the MVA.. Make sure to check in the future for more details.
- Log on to http://www.microsoftvirtualacademy.com/Home.aspx
- Click on the tab: My Dashboard at http://www.microsoftvirtualacademy.com/MyMVA/Dashboard.aspx
- Consult the total number of points you have accumulated in the MVA under Accumulated Points.
- The total number of points you have assigns you a membership:
Bronze: 0 to 370 points.
Silver: 371 to 699 points.
Gold: 700 to 999 points.
Platinum: 1000 points or more.
Once you have registered at the MVA, the Dashboard will be your default page after you logged in. Here you will be able to access everything related to your progress in the MVA; you will be able to view the points you have accumulated through your membership in the following order of hierarchy: Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum. This membership automatically positions you in the world ranking of students and in the ranking in your own country. The progress bar will give you a graphical idea of what you are still missing to reach the next membership level. Additionally, you will find the information what topic you are currently studying and on what course you have already completed, together with a summary of the exams and contents still pending and the exams you have passed already.
This section will show you the contents you’re registered for and those that are in progress. The courses you have not yet completed appear here so that you can access them quickly. If you are not registered with any or have fully completed what you started out with, you can go directly to the Search window to look up a new course.
This section will show you the contents you have fully completed, together with the number of points you accumulated at the end. These points will be reflected in the total number of points of your progress in the academy.
On the right rail you will find the following information:
- Top 3 students– Get to know the users who are leading the list with their achievements. You can also access the complete list.
- News – Here you will see the latest news from the Microsoft world.
- Top Promotions – Easily find the latest promotions available in the MVA and at Microsoft that you might benefit from.
- Top Events – Find details about upcoming and relevant Technical Microsoft events in which you might like to participate.
- Edit your profile – You can go directly to your MVA profile and edit the data you have stored on the platform. Remember that this data is hosted in the cloud and is completely confidential. You can opt in to make the data visible to the community.