SharePoint Fest - Dallas 2011
March 16, 2011 - Irving Convention Center
Here is a discount code to get 25% off:
Promo Code: MicroTx-25
Choose From over 40 Sessions in Multiple Tracks!
Planning on being an early adopter of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010? Or remaining on SharePoint Server 2007 for the time being?
Attend SharePoint Fest - Dallas, where you’ll be able to attend technical classes and seminars – taught by Microsoft Certified Trainers, Microsoft engineers and Microsoft MVPs – covering Enterprise Content Management, Infrastructure/Administration, Composites (Workflow), Search, Business Intelligence, & Development. Choose one complete learning track or mix & match based on what content best meets you and your organization’s current needs!
At SharePoint Fest - Dallas there are sessions created for SharePoint administrators, software developers, information architects and knowledge workers which will ensure that you and your team walk away with as much knowledge as you desire to truly leverage SharePoint in your current environment!
Seven Great Reasons to Attend SharePoint Fest - Dallas:
- The technical classes and seminars at SharePoint Fest are focused on practical techniques and practices you can put to work today!
- Our one-day SharePoint conference format minimizes your time out of the office!
- Get answers to your questions in the classroom, or as you mingle with speakers and peers at coffee breaks or at the evening cocktail reception!
- Bring a group of developers, IT pros and business teams to improve your whole organization's skills – and get a discount to boot! Contact us for group registration discounts!
- Attend the SharePoint sessions that work best for you. With more than 30 classes and seminars to choose from, you can make SharePoint Fest your own custom SharePoint training event.
- See how the Microsoft SharePoint ecosystem is growing and evolving by speaking with technical experts from the local Microsoft field and diverse channels within the Microsoft Partner Network all in our exhibit hall!
- Learn from the brightest minds in the SharePoint universe! Many of our speakers are either Microsoft engineers or have achieved Microsoft MVP status based on their in-depth knowledge of SharePoint.
Choose From Multiple Tracks:
- ECM Core Track: Sessions in this track will focus on Enterprise Content Management as it relates to SharePoint technologies. Microsoft has quickly created a major presence in the enterprise content management (ECM) market with Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 & now 2010. Discussed in this track will be an Enterprise Content Management Overview, Windows & SharePoint Centric Data Management to Accelerate Upgrades of SharePoint, Taxonomy & Governance, Building Internet Sites, & Best Practices for Content Lifecycle Management with SharePoint.
- Power User Track: Sessions in this track will focus on non-code solutions that allow business analysts and knowledge workers to leverage the power of SharePoint. Topics will include SharePoint Designer, Visio, Windows Phone 7 and Microsoft Office 2010.
- Workflow Track: Sessions in this track will focus on SharePoint workflow and highlight that SharePoint 2010 provides more choices in tooling to better fit the needs of those creating and maintaining workflow models. The tools for workflow development include Visual Studio 2010, SharePoint Designer 2010 and Visio 2010. Discussed in this track will be Workflow Management, Extending SharePoint 2010 Workflows With SilverLight, Visual Studio, and SQL Reporting Services, Leveraging SharePoint as a 21st Century Process Platform, The Business Value of SharePoint 2010 Composites, & Integrating your Existing Business Systems with SharePoint 2010.
- Search Track: Sessions in this track will focus on search as just one of several major categories of capabilities in SharePoint 2010, but also will focus on enterprise search as a big investment area for Microsoft and an area where they’ve added depth at all levels in SharePoint 2010. Discussed in this track will be Enterprise Search, Search & Records Management, & FAST for SharePoint.
- Special Topics: Sessions in this track will include Business Intelligence, SharePoint 2010 Branding, PowerPivot and Visio 2010.
- Infrastructure & Administration Track: Sessions in this track will focus on topics necessary for all SharePoint administrators throughout the planning, implementation, and management phases of their internal SharePoint deployments. Topics in this track include governance, taxonomy, compliancy, and storage management.
- SharePoint Developer Track: Sessions in this track will focus on how software developers can use the SharePoint 2010 business collaboration platform to build enterprise-class solutions for intranet portals and the web. Topics in this track include SharePoint Team Development using Agile, Best Practices for Deploying SharePoint in Hyper-V on Unified Storage, Building AJAX Service Applications on SharePoint Server 2010, Building Extranets on 2010, & Creating Composite Applications with SharePoint.