It's Not too Late to Register or Reserve your Hotel Room for the
2010 AITP Member Summit in Chicago!
Start your New Year by registering for the 2010 AITP Member Summit , held January 22-23 at the InterContinental Chicago. This must-attend event provides low-cost, targeted education for all professionals in the IT industry.
Join IT Professionals from around the nation to learn the latest in technology, the current state and future of the industry and how to further careers in the new IT business profession.
Breakout sessions are divided into two tracks – IT Track and Chapter Tools track – to better meet your educational objectives.
IT Track sessions include:
- Transforming the IT Professional with Passion, Collaboration and Courage
- Agility is Good for IT and Business Too
- Green IT
- Ten IT Challenges for the 21st Century
- Ten Answers Every CIO Must Give Their CFO
Chapter Tools Track sessions include:
- Building a Strong Volunteer Leadership for Your Chapter
- Leveraging Social Media for Your Chapter
- Getting the Most out of your GITCA* Membership: Understanding the new GITCA, UGSS and AlertPay ( *formerly known as Culminis )
- Web Tools that Will Save Your Chapter Time and Money
- Strategies for Engaging Student Chapters
General Sessions include:
- Job Market Perspectives – Smart Thinking
- CIO Panel - Where are CIOs Focusing Their Energy Given the Current Economic Conditions?
- Microsoft Luncheon and Keynote Presentation
Visit the AITP Member Summit pages or download a copy of the advance program to learn more about the sessions, speakers and more!
Register today at the low cost of just $150 per person*!
*$150 rate applies for qualifying chapters. Click here for details.
Reserve Your Room at the InterContinental Chicago – Deadline Extended to Jan. 8!
We have extended our reservation date until tomorrow, January 8. Make your hotel reservation for the AITP 2010 Member Summit by contacting the InterContinental directly at (800) 628-2112.