Windows Vista™ operating system, 2007 Microsoft® Office system, and Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 are here. Come get in-depth insights into these three new releases and how they can help you simplify the challenges of today’s workplace. Attend these free, live events in a city near you.
TechNet Events For IT Pros
You’ve heard about the recent releases. Now it’s time to get the inside scoop on these powerful new tools. The morning event, hosted by TechNet Events, will cover:
- The new management features and operational efficiencies in Windows Vista that can help your IT department save money
- The installation options for Exchange Server 2007
- How to secure your computing infrastructure against malware threats with Windows Vista, Network Access Protection, Exchange Hosted Services, Antigen, Outlook®, and Forefront Client
MSDN Events For Developers
Application development just got a lot more interesting. The recent release of Windows Vista™, along with 2007 Microsoft Office system, ushered in a new age of development on the Windows Platform. Join the MSDN Events team for this live event where we’ll cover:
- Office and Vista: Better Together for Developers
- Building Differentiated User Experiences with Windows Vista
- Building Connected Applications with Windows Vista
- Connecting and Extending Office 2007 Client Applications
- Building key business applications on the Office 2007 Server Platform
Wait, there’s more.
Join us in the same location, where Microsoft Across America brings you Microsoft Connections and TS2 Events. For more information about these events, designed specifically for small business, mid-market and technology partners, visit www.microsoft.com/acrossamerica.
Please note: Session order may vary by location.
March sessions are not official Launch 2007 events. Therefore, no complimentary software will be distributed to attendees at these events.
Have a new e-mail address? Click here to update your personal preferences.
To help protect your PC from viruses, spyware, and future threats, we recommend you use an Internet firewall, the latest computer updates (including Windows XP Service Pack 2) and up-to-date antivirus and anti-spyware software. Please visit Protect Your Computer and follow these easy steps today.
Review our Privacy Statement.
If you prefer not to receive future promotional e-mails of this type from Microsoft, please click here to unsubscribe. We will promptly update your preferences; however, you may still receive previously initiated communications from Microsoft.
This e-mail is intended for distribution within the United States. Please contact your local Microsoft Subsidiary for similar offerings outside the U.S.
One Microsoft Way
Redmond, WA 98052