Hi All :
Lync Server 2013, Persistent Chat Server enables you to participate in multiparty, topic-based conversations that persist over time. Persistent Chat Server can help your organization do the following:
- Improve communication between geographically dispersed and cross-functional teams
- Broaden information awareness and participation
- Improve communication with your extended organization
- Reduce information overload
- Improve information awareness
- Increase dispersion of important knowledge and information
In Lync 2013, Persistent Chat functionality is integrated into the Lync 2013 client. As a result, users have access to Instant Messaging/Presence, Audio/Video, Conferencing, and Persistent Chat all in the Lync 2013 client.
This document will to show how to deploy Lync Server 2013 Persistent Chat server.
Please use Adobe Reader X or above version to open!