Hi All :
CU1 for System Center 2012 Configuration Manager SP1 released, you can download it from MSFT Support website. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2817245
Issues that are fixed
- A Discovery Data Record (DDR) that contains organizational unit (OU) paths that are longer than 220 characters are not processed. The DDM.log file on the site server contains event messages that resemble the following:
- The Allow clients to use a fallback source location for content option is missing from the Distribution Points tab of the package properties.
- Replication Configuration Manager incorrectly reports the link status as Degraded and then reports the status as Active one minute later.
- Site replication fails after a site database is restored to a new server. Additionally, the Rcmctrl.log file contains the following error message:
ERROR: Received unhandled SQL exception, printing info and throwing it again. This will be retried in next cycle.
SqlException number: 
ERROR: Exception message: [Arithmetic overflow error converting expression to data type int.~~The ‘spGetChangeTrackingMinValidVersion’ procedure attempted to return a status of NULL, which is not allowed. A status of 0 will be returned instead.]
- The Configuration Manager client cannot be installed on devices that contain newer ARM processors. Additionally, the following error message is logged in the DmClientSetup log file:
Fail to get the CAB file name because of unsupported processor type: 0
- The Allow clients to share content with other clients on the same subnetoption in the properties of a Software Update Group Deployment is ignored. Additionally, the DataTransferService.log file contains the following message:
- When a custom port is configured for software updates, an Internet only client may append the custom port to the URL for the Windows Update service. Additionally, when the custom port is set to 880, log entries that resemble the following may be logged in the DataTransferService.log file:
- The Schedule Updates Wizard does not list content for Windows Server 2012. For more information about this issue, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
FIX: The Schedule Updates Wizard does not list content for Windows Server 2012 in System Center 2012 Configuration Manager Service Pack 1
- The MicrosoftPolicyPlatformSetup.msi file is now correctly signed.
- The selection of multiple targeted applications in Software Center will fail if the calendar region is set to Arabic (Saudi Arabia). Additionally, Software Center displays the following error message:
Software Center cannot be loaded. There is a problem loading the required components for Software Center. You can try launching Software Center at a later time. If the problem continues, you can contact your helpdesk.
- The hardware inventory on a computer that is running a 32-bit version of Windows Server 2003 R2 may cause the Wmiprvse.exe process to exit unexpectedly. Additionally, when you view the results of the fault, the details of the fault resemble the following:
Faulting application wmiprvse.exe, version 5.2.3790.4455, faulting module msvcr90.dll, version 9.0.30729.6161, fault address 0x00056b1d
- PXE support is added for IA-32 EFI computers.
- When the Clear-CMPxeDeploymentcmdlet is run, you receive the following error message:
The method or operation is not implemented.
- When the Update-CMDistributionPoint –DeploymentTypeNamecmdlet is run, you receive the following error message:
Key not Found Exception.
- When the New-CMDeviceCollection cmdlet is run, the refreshschedule parameter is not defined in the NewByLimitName parameter set.
- When the New-CMDeviceCollection cmdlet is run together with the LimitingCollectionNameoption, the cmdlet is unsuccessful. Additionally, you receive the following error message:
Unable to cast object of type ‘Microsoft.ConfigurationManagement.ManagementProvider.WqlQueryEngine.WqlArrayItems’ to type’System.Management.ManagementBaseObject’.
- When the .GetType method is used for the object that is returned by the New-CMSchedulecmdlet, the method is unsuccessful. Additionally, you receive the following error message:
The adapter cannot get property “GetType” for instance of SMS_ST_RecurInterval.
- When the Import-CMComputerInformation -CollectionName “All Systems” -ComputerName “Computer01” -MacAddress “xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx“command is run, the command is unsuccessful. Additionally, you receive the following error message:
WARNING: The collection All Systems does not exist or is not suitable for adding the new device.