Hi all :
Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012 was RTM , many people may hope deploy Windows 8 in their company . Now System Center 2012 Configuration Manager SP1 beta can support Windows 8 .
In this post , I will to show how to use System Center 2012 Configuration Manager SP1 Beta to deployment Windows 8 .
Including these parts:
- Configuring a Distribution Point to Support PXE
- Capturing a Reference Computer
- Preparing the Site to Support Operating System Deployment
- Deploying an Operating System Image to a Bare Metal Client
- Installing the Operating System Image on a Bare Metal System
This post not contain MDT 2012 part.
Please use Adobe Reader X or above version to open !