System Center 2012 Operations Manager SP1 Beta Deployment Document

Hi All :

Today , I am installed a System Center 2012 Operations Manager SP1 Beta on new platform , Windows Server 2012 , SQL Server 2012 and so on .

Installation phase the same on Windows Server 2008 R2 platform .

For your reference .

Please use Adobe Reader X or above version to open.

Justin Gao

Microsoft (China)

System Center 2012 OpsMgr SP1 Beta Deployment Document (Signle Server).pdf

1. Justin Gao says:

please use Adobe Reader 10.0 or above version.

2. Justin Gao says:

Hi Pedro:

In my lab, i use SYSTEM being are SQL Server services account, but in real world, I suggest use Domain Users account for security reason.

Same the first question, real world , I will separate DW data files and transaction logs to the different physical disk.

Thank you buddy !

3. Justin Gao says:

Hi Ram :

Do you setting the DB firewall exception rules?

Or could you send a email to me ? Attach screenshot is the best.

Thank you !

4. Pedro Lopes says:

Hi Justin,

I was reading your document and have a few questions on the database component, if you don't mind clarifying for me:

# Any reason why you are installing SQL Server with those service accounts instead of the recommended SSIDs (default)?

# I noticed you are you deploying the DW data files and transaction logs to the same physical location. Does that serve a specific purpose?

5. Ram Karthik says:

I tried to install by following the documentation.  Install failed.  Having issue to SQL database – Don't know why it is not able to get the connection.  I tried to login and checked the services – All running – Yet SCOM 2012 install failed.

6. Ram Karthik says:

Firewall rule done.

Will send you log + screen shot soon by email.

Many thanks for sharing the knowledge.

7. me says:

document is protected password ???!!!!