It has been a while since we mentioned the Exchange video series we have been creating. Seeing that we have been recording new ones over past months, I wanted to remind you of those as they can be an excellent resource to help you learn how to do something in Exchange.
Here are some more recent additions to the video series:
- Exchange Online Screencast Part 1 – Account Logon and Domain Setup
- Exchange Online Screencast Part 2 – Adding and Testing Users
- How Do I: Size Exchange 2010
- How Do I: Use Exchange 2010 Performance Counters?
- How Do I: Build Exchange 2010 CAS Arrays?
- How Do I: Configure Mailbox Plan Attribute Flow?
- How Do I: Create and configure certificates with Exchange 2010?
There is definitely more. Enjoy!