Today, we updated both the Exchange 2007 and Exchange 2010 Mailbox Server Role Requirements Calculators.
As for the Exchange 2010 calculator, well as usual, there have been a number of bug fixes (mostly related to those pesky active copies after a server failure formulas); however, those fixes are not the only changes. Over the past several years, many of you have pummeled me to add additional functionality, but I resisted, but as the Borg say, resistance is futile and I finally gave in. I won’t give it away here though, you will have to delve into the calculator to figure out what improvement I’ve made. Head on over to the Updates Tracking page to see what is changed and/or download the revised version. The main article has also been updated.
Regards to Ross for posting this one 🙂