Microsoft has just published the preliminary syllabus for an upcoming instructor-led training on Windows Server 2008 Clustering.
This will be Course 6423: Implementing and Managing Windows Server 2008 Clustering.
Here’s a list of the modules included:
- Module 1: Introduction to Clusters
- Module 2: Introduction to Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Failover Clusters
- Module 3: Preparing to Install a Failover Cluster
- Module 4: Overview of Failover Cluster Storage Requirements
- Module 5: Configuring a Failover Cluster
- Module 6: Configuring Cluster Resources and Server Roles
- Module 7: Maintaining Microsoft Failover Clusters
- Module 8: Implementing Geographically Dispersed Clusters
- Module 9: Implementing Network Load Balanced Clusters
This one is not available quite yet, but it’s never too early to call your favorite Microsoft Certified Learning Solutions Partners and confirm their plans to put it on the schedule.
Get all the details at http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/syllabi/6423aprelim.mspx