I will be starting an MVP-targeted course on Implementing Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 on April 23rd. This is something Microsoft offers to the MVPs and I will be monitoring that class. If you're interested in the MVP program, there are details at http://mvp.support.microsoft.com. The course uses the Microsoft eLearning, plus discussions via private newsgroups for Q&A.
We're using Collection 5403: Implementing WSS 3.0, which is comprised of 6 individual courses:
- Course 5244 : Introduction to WSS 3.0
- Course 5245: Planning the WSS 3.0 Environment
- Course 5246: Deploying WSS 3.0
- Course 5247: Administering WSS 3.0
- Course 5248: Maintaining and Optimizing WSS 3.0
- Course 5249: Customizing and Securing WSS 3.0
The collection is described at http://www.microsoftelearning.com/eLearning/offerDetail.aspx?offerPriceId=118020. This is one of the main preparation tools for exam "70-631, Microsoft SharePoint Services 3.0, Configuring", which is described in detail at: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-631.mspx.