1. Instructions on how to enter form part of the conditions of entry. By participating entrants agree to be bound by these conditions.
2. The promoter is Microsoft Pty Limited, ACN 002 589 460 of
3. Entry is open to Australian residents 18 years and older, who are, or their employer is, a participant in the Microsoft WebsiteSpark program (WebsiteSpark Member). Employees of the promoter not eligible to enter.
4. The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who the promoter believes either has tampered with the entry process or has submitted an entry that is not in accordance with these conditions of entry.
5. The competition commences at 9am (Sydney time) on April 27 2010 and closes at 9am (Sydney time) on June 21 2010.
6. To be eligible to enter this promotion, the WebsiteSpark Member must develop, and cause to be hosted on the Windows platform , a new website.
7. To qualify as “a new website” for the purposes of Clause 6, the the WebsiteSpark Member must have created, and caused to be hosted on the Windows platform a URL that has not been previously signed up to be hosted by the WebsiteSpark Member or his/her employer prior to the commencement of of the participation in the WebsiteSpark program, nor reported to the promoter prior to the Promotion Period. (New URL).
8. To enter the promotion the following details must be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org for verification by the end of the Promotion Period:
a. The name of the WebsiteSpark Member, with their employer details, telephone number and email address; and
b. A list of the New URLs.
9. All valid entries received by the closing date of the Promotion Period will be considered by the judging panel. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners.
10. The 50 WebsiteSpark Members who have created the most New URLs during the Promotion Period and as reported to the promoter in accordance with these terms and conditions will win a $200 prepaid visa gift card. Total number prizes = 50. Total prize value = $10000 Prizes are not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash. If the promoter is unable to supply the nominated prize, the promoter reserves the right to supply another prize of greater or equal value.
11. All entries become the property of the promoter. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for entries not received by the promoter. Entries will be deemed void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
12. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the promotion database and not at the time of transmission by the entrants. Any form of automated entry using other devices or software is invalid.
13. The stated prize value is the recommended retail value (including GST) in
14. Winners of all prizes will be notified via email or telephone.
15. In the event that a prize is not claimed by 5pm September 30 2010 the promoter will contact the next entrant who has created the most New URLs during the Promotion Period as reported to the promoter in accordance with these terms and conditions during the Promotion Period and award them the prize.
16. Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, the promoter and its related bodies corporate shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the promotion or any prize.
17. The prize is subject to the conditions of entry of Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) and the promoter and its related bodies corporate are not responsible or liable for any direct or indirect loss suffered by any entrant as a direct or indirect result of the conduct of Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ).
18. Any costs associated with entering the competition and accessing the website are the responsibility of the entrant.
19. By entering this competition, the entrant agrees that Microsoft can publish their name, employer, and the amount of the New URLs that they create during the promotion period.
20. The promoter assumes no responsibility for, and the entrant releases the promoter from responsibility for, any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, claim, damage or injury to person or property (including computer systems and servers) as a result of the entrant’s participation in this promotion or the conduct of the promotion generally or as a direct or indirect result of an entrant’s error, any technical problem of any kind including communications or network failure, unauthorised access to, transferring or theft of data, whether caused by the entrant or associated with the equipment or programming used in the conduct of this promotion. If, because of any such problem, this promotion is not able to be conducted as planned and/or the promotion’s administration, security, fairness or integrity are compromised or affected, the promoter may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion and/or disqualify any entrant involved in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this promotion in any way.