SecurityPFE Jon Shectman
I am a Microsoft Premier Field Engineer working in the area of Security. This is my blog to share Security insights from real-world situations that I encounter working with Premier customers. I'll share insights around Credential Theft Mitigation, Modern Defense Strategies, Credential Hygiene, and similar topics.
With my busy schedule of helping customers, I pledge to post deep and relevant content to this blog once a month. If your company is a Premier customer, then I would be delighted to visit your company and work with you on your Security Journey. Please contact your TAM or Account Team. For information on your company becoming a Premier customer, please click here. Tell them I sent you. 🙂
Jon Shectman is a Microsoft Premier Field Engineer specializing in the area of Security. He helps Microsoft Premier customers achieve more on their Security Journey. Jon's TechNet blog focuses on real-world solutions that he encounters working with Premier customers. He frequently leads creation of Microsoft managed services offerings for Premier customer consumption. Jon is also a Master Trainer of his fellow PFEs for many Premier offerings. He is also a frequent speaker at Premier Security events around the United States and Canada.
- Microsoft Ready conference sessions:
- Tales from the Data Crypt: Killer Issues from AD Security Assessments
- <DSE Session>
- <Link here to the ToP Session>
- Keynote speaker: Modern Attack, Modern Defense
- Toronto Premier Security Day
- Montreal Premier Security Day
- Calgary Premier Security Day
- Edmonton Premier Security Day
- Vancouver Premier Security Day
- Many ongoing internal security sessions for Account Teams and Sellers
Areas of special interest:
- Securing Lateral Account Movement and Mitigating Credential Theft
- Active Directory Security
- Advanced Threat Analytics and Early Detection
- Security in a Mobile-First, Cloud-First World
- Helping customers identify and remove legacy security blockers
- Married more than 20 years to my amazing wife. Two great sons.
- Enjoy the outdoors, music, sports, and vegetarian food.
- Love those sweet airline seats. Especially regional jets. 🙂