What is an IT Camp?
It’s a FREE, fast-paced, fun half-day on System Center Virtual Machine Manager. We will go through the topics listed below, HANDS-ON, to get you quickly up to speed using System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2012!! This is the second step to learning about Private Cloud, our first step being last month's hands-on IT Camp on Hyper-V.
Make sure you bring your laptop and that it meets the requirements listed below.
- The System Center Virtual Machine Management Console
- Fabric Management
- Physical Servers
- Libraries and Templates
- Private Cloud
NOTE: You will need to bring your own laptop to do the hand-on exercises
- 4GB RAM
- At least 20GB of free disk space
- x64 compatible processor with Intel VT or AMD-V technology
- Basic install of Windows Server 2008 R2 with the Hyper-V Role enabled
- Make sure you download the pre-configured SCVMM VHD.
Microsoft Office, 1125 Sanctuary Parkway, Suite 300, Alpharetta, GA
Wednesday, January 18th, 2011
IT Camp 1 will be from 8:30 AM to 12:00 PM (ET)
IT Camp 2 will be from 1:00 PM to 4:30 PM (ET)
How Do I Register?
You have the option of coming in the morning OR afternoon.
Click on the registration link for the camp you wish to attend:
To register for the Morning IT Camp
To register for the Afternoon IT Camp
Need Evaluation Software?
You are not going to want to miss this event!!!