This collection of two 2-hour online clinics and an 1-hour online clinic provides IT Professionals experienced in Windows 2000 Server or Windows Server 2003 with the knowledge and skills to implement and manage virtualization technologies.
Topics covered in the clinic within the collection include:
- Introduction to Microsoft System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2008
- Overview of Microsoft Application Virtualization
- Overview of Terminal Services in Windows Server 2008
- Overview of Hyper-V
- Experience in planning, implementing, and supporting Windows Server–based networks, operating systems and platform infrastructure. This may include experience in Windows 2000 Server, Windows Server 2003, and Windows Server 2008.
- Knowledge of server virtualization and Hyper-V.
How Do I Get Access?
Click on the link to take advantage of the FREE offer e-learning clinics on Microsoft Virtualization.