If you’re seasoned in Windows IT management and looking to expand the way your environments leverage virtualization, this special event is for you. Following just one week after Microsoft Management Summit 2011 (MMS), this three-day Jump Start class is specially tailored for VMware and Microsoft technology pros.
Here’s a glimpse of what we’ll cover:
* Hyper-V Deep Dive
* Real-world demos of SCVMM 2012 and other just-released tools
* New automation techniques using Opalis & PowerShell
* Private Cloud architecture and SCVMM Self-Service Portal 2.0
* A full day of VDI Architecture, v-Alliance & application delivery
* High-level outline below…
What is a “Jump Start” Course?
Jump Start training classes are specifically designed for experienced technologists and IT leaders whose jobs demand they know how to best leverage a new Microsoft technology. These advanced courses assume a certain level of expertise and domain knowledge, so they move quickly and cover topics in a fashion that enables teams to recognize progress quickly.
Not sure you’re ready? Suggested prerequisite skills include real-world experience with Windows Server 2008 R2, virtualization and datacenter
This session is tailored to these types of roles:
- IT Professional
- IT Decision Maker
- Network Administrators
- Storage/Infrastructure Administrators & Architects
How Do I Register?
Click HERE or on the Microsoft Learning banner above.
Remember there are 3 sessions to sign up for. Scroll to the bottom of the registration page to see the other session sign up links!!!