In this TechNet Radio episode I interview Steve Busby and Mike Jenne from the Microsoft Technology Center in Atlanta, Georgia. Steve and Mike discuss the various services and workshops available to customers who are looking to streamline and optimize their IT environment.
Microsoft Technology Centers (MTCs) are collaborative environments that provide access to innovative technologies and world-class expertise, enabling you to envision, design, and deploy solutions to meet your exact needs.
Check out the Microsoft Technology Center in your area!
If you’re interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode— click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
TechNet Ramp Up:
- Using Configuration Manager 2007 to Perform Your Most Common and Critical Desktop Management Tasks
- Deploying and Managing System Center Configuration Manager 2007
- Implementing System Center Operations Manager 2007 R2
Windows PowerShell Videos:
- Windows PowerShell Basics for IT Pros
- Administering Windows PowerShell Remotely
- Using Windows PowerShell 2.0
- Windows 7 Powershell
- How Do I: Powershell – the Basics
- How Do I: Creating Output with PowerShell
- How Do I: PowerShell Variables
- How Do I: Powershell – Object Manipulation
- How Do I: Powershell – Pipelining
- How Do I: Powershell Scripts and the Command Line
Windows PowerShell Virtual Labs: