One of the most common questions I have been asked at my live events and loadfests is the pricing structure for Windows 7. Well, they have finally been announced and can be found HERE. There are some upgrade specials to get 50% or more off on pre-orders!!
Important Pre-Order Details
• Make sure your PC is compatible with Windows 7. Download and run the Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor.
• Windows 7 will be available starting on Oct. 22, 2009.
• Your card will not be charged until your order is shipped or the product is made available for download.
• Promotional pricing is available on Windows 7 Home Premium and Windows 7 Professional upgrade versions only. This promotional pricing is a limited time offer, while supplies last, and is limited to three (3) copies per edition per customer.
• See the Pre-Orders section for additional details.
Windows 7 Pre-Order Promotional Pricing is a limited time offer good only on internet pre-orders of qualifying upgrade versions of Windows 7 (Home Premium Upgrade or Professional Upgrade) within the 50 US or DC. Offer good from June 26, 2009, until July 11, 2009, or while supplies last. Special pre-order promotional pricing is limited to three (3) copies per edition per customer. Offer does not apply to previous purchases, and is non-transferable and not redeemable for cash. A credit card is required at time of pre-order, but will not be charged until the item is shipped or available for download. Taxes and shipping and handling may apply