Our team of IT Pro Evangelists including: Kevin Remde, Matt Hester, Chris Avis, Chris Henley, and Yung Chou is getting ready to start delivering a 20-part webcast series on Microsoft Virtualization Solutions on January 14, 2009. The objectives of this series are not only to help you develop technical depth on various virtualization solutions with level 300 sessions, but to appreciate the essentials of a typical virtualization project in a real world implementation.
This is a great opportunity to get yourself well informed on the trends, the technologies, the solutions, and how to get your IT environment strategically aligned and integrated with virtualization. At same time, if you need to develop a business case for proposing your virtualization project, reference the virtualization ROI tool to realize the business values. And to help you accelerating your deployment of Microsoft virtualization technologies, there are developed methodology and readily available tools in Microsoft Virtualization Solution Accelerators.
Check out the session list below, and make sure you don’t miss the Virtualization in a Nutshell session to get the basics under your belt!!!
- 01/14/2009, TechNet Webcast: Virtualization in a Nutshell
- 01/16/2009, TechNet Webcast: Selecting the Right Candidates for Virtualization
- 01/21/2009, TechNet Webcast: Virtualizing Test and Development Environments for a Quick Return on Investment
- 01/23/2009, TechNet Webcast: Managing the Virtualized Test and Development Environment
- 01/28/2009, TechNet Webcast: If I Virtualize It, How Do I Manage It?
- 01/29/2009, TechNet Webcast: Consolidation and Rapid Provisioning
- 02/04/2009, TechNet Webcast: Building on Your Existing Virtual Environment
- 02/06/2009, TechNet Webcast: Virtualization Solutions for High Availability
- 02/11/2009, TechNet Webcast: Client-Side Virtualization
- 02/13/2009, TechNet Webcast: Using Presentation Virtualization
- 02/18/2009, TechNet Webcast: Scaling Terminal Services Out (1/2)
- 02/20/2009, TechNet Webcast: Scaling Terminal Services Out (2/2)
- 02/25/2009, TechNet Webcast: Running Legacy Applications with Virtualization (1/2)
- 02/27/2009, TechNet Webcast: Running Legacy Applications with Virtualization (2/2)
- 03/04/2009, TechNet Webcast: Creating a Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
- 03/06/2009, TechNet Webcast: Securing the Virtual Environments
- 03/11/2009, TechNet Webcast: Virtualization with Centralized, Policy-Based Management
- 03/13/2009, TechNet Webcast: Virtualization Solutions in Branch Offices
- 03/20/2009, TechNet Webcast: Road Map for the Future of Virtualization
- 03/24/2009, TechNet Webcast: Managing Virtual Solutions
Thanks to Yung Chou for putting together this post!!!