My original post for the ITPro Momentum Program was back in October 2007. With Windows 7 Beta on public release I thought it was a good time for a little reminder to everyone to let you know about the program and get you signed up!!!
So, as before, check out the table below and see if there are any Microsoft technologies that you need some help to test and pilot!!!
What Technologies will you be able to evaluate and pilot through IT Pro Momentum in the next 12 months?
What is the Momentum Program?
Momentum is a Microsoft program focused on supporting “early adopters” – IT professionals who bet on the newest technologies to drive business value for their companies and advance their career.
Is IT Pro Momentum right for you?
- Interested in learning more about the newest Microsoft technologies?
- Need help to evaluate different Microsoft products and features?
- Willing to test and pilot in production Microsoft beta products?
- Would like to have access to exclusive forums and Microsoft product support?
- Want to share your early adoption experience with the IT Pro community world-wide?
Through the Momentum Portal, participants will have access a number of benefits including:
- In-Depth Technical Content
- Managed Forums
- TechNet+ Direct Subscription
- Help from me
- PSS Support Requests
What’s in it for you?
- Exposure and Career Opportunities
- By sharing early adoption successes, IT Pro’s receive community recognition and increase their opportunities for networking and career growth.
- Your Voice is Heard
- Through Momentum, IT Pros establish a direct, two-way communication channel with Microsoft which allows you to provide feedback and influence the future of our products and services.
- Reduce Risk of Failure
- Momentum benefits such as free TechNet subscription and PSS support requests reduce the risk and complexity of deploying new technologies.
- Competitive Advantage – Be the First to Use & Know
Program participants have access to the latest information and cutting-edge technologies developed by Microsoft.
So what do you do if you’re interested?
Sound interesting to you? Then click here to get in touch with me.
Now’s the time for you to get involved!!!