Are you interested in Microsoft Certifications but aren't sure where to start? Then you might want to join us for one of these Certification 101 webcasts.
Who's the Audience?
IT Professionals, developers who think they might like to get certified, but aren't sure it's right for them and/or aren't sure where to start. People who have never taken a Microsoft exam and work with Microsoft products, or people who will be working with Microsoft in the very near future.
What Will Be Covered?
- What a technical certification can do for you--what is the goal?
- How to choose a certification track that will help you meet your goals – career or otherwise
- How do you know when you're ready (expected experience level, time/money involved, etc)
- Preparation options (what you need to know, how to learn it)
- The testing experience (registering, during the test, what happens when you're done)
How do I register?
Join folks from the Microsoft Certified Professional team (including ME) to learn about the benefits and process of getting certified: choosing a certification path, preparing for your first exam, taking an exam, and what to expect after that.
Click on one of the two session links to register: