The Big Easy Offer 2.0 gives you choices on Microsoft products and solutions that fit your needs. For every qualifying product you purchase, Microsoft pays you partner subsidy funds to purchase more products and services from the Microsoft Partner of your choice.
What is a Subsidy?
A subsidy is a check made payable to the Microsoft partner of your choice. This subsidy can be used to enrich and implement your overall solution as it allows you to purchase additional products or services from that Microsoft partner.
There are three factors that can increase your subsidy:
- When you purchase from more than one product group.
- Buying licenses with Software Assurance.
- Purchasing advanced or Enterprise Editions.
How does it work?
- Make a qualifying purchase between Aug. 25 and Dec. 31, 2008.
- Register your purchase by Jan. 30, 2009 at http://www.microsoftincentives.com/bigeasy/
- Receive your partner subsidy check from Microsoft.
- Spend your subsidy funds with a qualified Microsoft partner within 90 days of receipt.