Microsoft Momentum Event: A Solution Briefing for IT and Business Executives
This event is designed exclusively for IT executives that want to understand what business value can be derived from the latest technology solutions. During this event, we will discuss how to simplify infrastructure management, improve security and enhance productivity throughout your organization. Our experts will also discuss Microsoft’s vision around software + services and how it could affect your industry, as well as, how to optimize your infrastructure. For attending, you’ll receive a free IO assessment from a local Microsoft partner.
Where are the Briefings?
Who Should Attend?
- IT Executives who wants to learn how IT investments can facilitate business efficiency
- IT Leaders from organizations that have between 25PCs and 200 PCs
What you’ll learn:
- How the latest desktop Windows Vista and server management solutions can increase efficiency across users
- How to Improve security for your business information using Windows Vista BitLocker technology.
- How to recover lost data quickly
- How virtualization technologies can help you realize cost benefits throughout your IT infrastructure
- How to facilitate collaboration and content management throughout multiple departments and your mobile workforce using the Office 2007 and Sharepoint 2007
- How the next generation web solutions can become a platform solution for your organization
- How to enhance business insight using reporting solutions for better and timely business decisions
This is a great opportunity for you to connect with other IT professionals within your industry. We’ll provide networking time over breakfast for individuals that register in advance. This event is open to other members of your IT team so please pass on registration information to them.