If you’re virtualizing your data center then the Virtualization Launch will be of great interest to you!!!!
Currently, the launch will take place on September 8th, 2008 in Bellevue, WA. However, there should be additional events around the US to be announced shortly! So if you’re in the Seattle area sign-up for the launch NOW as space is limited!!!! If you’re not in Seattle, once I know what other cities will have launch events I’ll post it here!!
(Are virtualizing and virtualization real words? If so, why do they fail in spell check? J )
Here’s some of the information from the getVIRTUALnow site:
On September 8th, 2008 Microsoft will launch its new virtualization products. Now you can virtualize from the data center to the desktop, and manage with the same tools you’re already using for your physical infrastructure.
Find out how Windows Server 2008® with Hyper-V™, Microsoft System Center – including Virtual Machine Manager 2008 – and Microsoft Desktop and Application Virtualization allow you to deploy, manage and get VIRTUAL now like never before.
- Learn about Microsoft’s virtualization strategy and roadmap from Bob Muglia, Senior Vice President, Server and Tools Business; Kevin Turner, Chief Operating Officer, Microsoft Corporation; Bob Kelly, Corporate Vice President, Infrastructure Server Marketing, Microsoft Corporation.
- Hear from customers who have deployed Microsoft Virtualization products
- Get a free Microsoft Virtualization evaluation software kit*
- Visit the exhibit hall and test-drive the latest hardware and software solutions for a virtual environment from Microsoft and its partners.
- Take a technical deep dive by attending one of the conference sessions or hands-on labs.
- Network with your peers at the attendee luncheon and closing reception