I recently had a question about task sequences in System Center Configuration Manager. Task sequences provide the mechanism for performing multiple steps or tasks on a computer without requiring user intervention, extremely useful if you’re deploying operating system image packages.
If you’re looking for information on creating custom task sequences go to How to Manage Task Sequences which will give you a great starting point into create sequences for building and capturing the images for your OS deployments.
- How to Perform a Network Capture of a Server Operating System Image That Is Configured with Sysprep and PXE
- How to Create a Task Sequence to Install an Existing Operating System Image Package
- How to Create a Task Sequence to Build and Capture an Operating System Image
- How to Create a Custom Task Sequence
- How to Edit an Existing Task Sequence
- How to Advertise Task Sequences
- How to Copy a Task Sequence from one Configuration Manager 2007 Site to Another
- How to Install Software Packages as Part of a Task Sequence