Need some help to test/pilot the latest Microsoft infrastructure technologies list here?
- Windows Server 2008
- SQL Server 2008
- Forefront Edge (ISA)
- Forefront Client & Server
- Virtual Server 2005 R2 SP1 or Windows Server Virtualization
- Windows Vista
- MOSS 2007
- System Center
- Windows PowerShell
- Network Access Protection
What is the Momentum Program?
Momentum is a Microsoft program focused on supporting “early adopters” – IT professionals who bet on the newest technologies to drive business value for their companies and advance their career.
Is IT Pro Momentum right for you?
- Interested in learning more about the newest Microsoft technologies?
- Need help to evaluate different Microsoft products and features?
- Willing to test and pilot in production Microsoft beta products?
- Would like to have access to exclusive forums and Microsoft product support?
- Want to share your early adoption experience with the IT Pro community world-wide?
Through the Momentum Portal, participants will have access a number of benefits including:
- In-Depth Technical Content
- Managed Forums
- TechNet+ Direct Subscription
- Help from me
- PSS Support Requests
What's in it for you?
- Exposure and Career Opportunities
- By sharing early adoption successes, IT Pro's receive community recognition and increase their opportunities for networking and career growth.
- Your Voice is Heard
- Through Momentum, IT Pros establish a direct, two-way communication channel with Microsoft which allows you to provide feedback and influence the future of our products and services.
- Reduce Risk of Failure
- Momentum benefits such as free TechNet subscription and PSS support requests reduce the risk and complexity of deploying new technologies.
- Competitive Advantage – Be the First to Use & Know
Program participants have access to the latest information and cutting-edge technologies developed by Microsoft.
Does this sound interesting to you? Then click here to get in touch with me.
Now’s the time for you to get involved!