A number of you asked during my TechNet event in Atlanta today where you can get demo virtual machines to do some work with Forefront Client Security. Well guess what!!! You can download it from http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=4d7329b8-2bd1-4ab4-a73c-75e9e0912de8&DisplayLang=en
What you download from there is a unified virtual-machine based demo environment containing Forefront and System Center products. There is a full lab-script that you can go through to do the following:
1. System Center Configuration Manager pushing Forefront Client Security signatures to keep a client machine updated
2. Forefront Security for Exchange Server blocking viruses in emails received in Outlook 2007
3. System Center Operations Manager monitoring the health of servers and clients in the environment
4. Intelligent Application Gateway adapting user access to SharePoint 2007 based on end-point policy detection
5. Forefront Client Security performing Real-time Protection against malware.
Ok, its not just FCS, but what a bargain, its MORE!! You get FCS and System Center to play with all for free!! Download it and take a look at the lab. You'll find them a good place to start.