- Exchange has about 65% market share across all organizations.
- It has a 75% penetration in health care businesses with more than 5,000 employees.
- Exchange does very well in telecommunications industries with at least 1,000 employees, where it has a 90% penetration.
- Almost all organizations with up to 49 employees are on Exchange 2007. More than 40% of Exchange seats in organizations with over 10,000 employees are on Exchange 2003. About 5% of Exchange-using organizations with up to 500 employees are on Exchange 2003. Exchange 5.5 has almost disappeared.
- Notes/Domino has about 10% market share across all organizations. It is at its strongest in manufacturing and financial industries, with more than 55% market share in manufacturing industries with at least 5,000 employees. Among health care industries with at least 2,500 employees, it has a roughly 25% market share.
- Some 55% of Notes/Domino seats in organizations with fewer than 100 employees are on version 7. Fewer than 5% of Notes/Domino seats in organizations with at least 1,000 employees are on version 5.