See the Future of Business Technology in Action – Office 365 – 9th June, London – IM Group
Launching in 2011, Microsoft Office 365 brings familiar Office desktop software and Office Web Apps together in the Cloud for the first time, combining Lync with Microsoft Online Services products like SharePoint and Exchange.
Office 365 is designed to work for organisations large and small, transforming the way you work and making it easier for people to connect to co-workers, partners, clients and the information that keeps your business moving forward.
Office 365 has a low cost flexible ‘per user per month’ cost, with nothing upfront, no software needed and no upgrades or maintenance. Best of all – remove all your user support hassles AND retain up to 50% on your IT spend.
Join IMGROUP at Microsoft London to hear and see demos on Office 365 and Microsoft Online Services
The IMGROUP event will cover:
- The New World of Work – convergence of messaging, e-mail, content and productivity applications
- Microsoft Office 365 – the new online productivity suite – outline, benefits and demo
- Microsoft Online Services – messaging, communication and collaboration tools – benefits and demo
See the IMGROUP website here to review Office 365 and Microsoft Online Services solutions
- See videos showing the benefits of Office 365 here
- More about Microsoft Online Services here
- IMGROUP seminars and webinars here
- Sign up for the Office 365 Beta trial here
To find out more about Office 365 or Microsoft Online Services call our team on 020 7842 7800 or Contact us.
Jeremy Neal, Head of Online Services, IMGROUP