Building the Business Case for Cloud Computing
Find out how Microsoft's cloud offering can add value to your organisation today
Award-winning Microsoft Partner Content and Code invites you to an exclusive seminar on March 3rd at Broadgate Tower. Cloud computing is the buzzword and Microsoft is at the forefront of this revolution, with Office 365 out this year. Come and join us to learn about Office 365 and how it can help increase productivity within your organisation and ultimately enhance its performance.
Microsoft Office 365 delivers the power of cloud productivity to businesses of all sizes, helping to save time, money and free up valued resources. Microsoft Office 365 brings together cloud versions of our most trusted communications and collaboration products with the latest version of our desktop suite, and includes: Microsoft Office, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online and Lync Online.
Register now for this exclusive event and take the first step towards moving your organisation to the cloud.
The event will cover:
• Microsoft's vision for the Cloud and Office 365 demos
• Building the business case for Cloud Computing deployment
• Identifying the economic value to your organisation
• Overcoming the organisational challenges and barriers
• Security, reliability, compliance and governance
• Measuring the success of your Cloud deployment
• Case studies and panel discussion: ask the experts
Can't make it to this event? View all of our other events or arrange a 1:1 meeting.