Are you ready for Windows 7?
The industry is preparing itself for one of the most exciting launches – Windows 7. The press is already buzzing with the launch of Windows 7 – are you ready?
“The installation process took over an hour, but once up and running Windows 7’s advantages were impressive. Essentially, this is the operating system Vista should have been – it starts up relatively quickly, drivers already exist to make to make peripherals such as scanners and printers work with it, and it does clever things that XP, the version of Windows most people still use, just doesn’t” The Daily Telegraph – 8th January 2009
To ensure our partners have the opportunity to understand more about Windows 7 advantages, benefits and features, we have launched a monthly series of Windows 7 Live Meeting events. There will be two strands to this Ask the Expert (technical) and Sales Success for Windows 7 (sales). The Live Meeting sessions will focus on different topics during each session and will last 30 minutes and will contain 15 minutes on “how to” information and a question and answer session for you to pose your questions to our two Windows 7 experts – Jamie Burgess & Laurence Painell. To register your attendance on the Live Meetings then please click on the relevant link below.
Ask the Expert
· Technical focused 15 min session designed to tackle key technical issues that partners and customers may be experiencing with Windows 7 and these will be based on questions appearing in Windows 7 technical blogs and TechNet. These sessions are designed to be interactive, consumable and focused
· Aimed at technical staff and consultants within resellers, system builders and system integrators
· Hosted by Jamie Burgess – Partner Technology Specialist
Ask The Expert
Wednesday 15th April 2009
Wednesday 20th May 2009
Wednesday 17th June 2009
Wednesday 15th July 2009
· Sales focused training to target the questions partners are hearing – how do you sell now when customers are waiting for the next version? How do you articulate the reasons for customers to migrate to Windows 7 and how does that relate to XP and Vista?
· Aimed at sales staff within resellers, system builders and system integrators
· Hosted by Laurence Painell – Windows 7 Marketing Manager
Thursday 16th April 2009
Thursday 21st May 2009
Thursday 18th June 2009
Thursday 16th July 2009
Thursday 20th August 2009
Thursday 17th September 2009
15.30 – 16.30