Windows Live™ Messenger has finally been released, it is the first of our Windows LIVE branded web services.
Windows Live Messenger is the world’s largest instant Messaging service with more 240 million active accounts with a staggering 13 Million accounts in the UK alone.
The name is new, but users will still be able to enjoy features they love plus plenty of brand new existing features. More in the document attached but just to pick on few:
- Improved Free full screen Video call
- Windows Live Call to place Internet calls to land line or cell phone numbers at affordable rates
- Cordless phones and webcams designed exclusively for Windows Live Messenger
- Sharing Folders which allow customers to share more easily their files, photos etc
- Windows Live Contacts allows users to decide who they want to keep updated, friends, family or others, with current contact information automatically and allows users to keep up to date on their contacts as well
- Offline instant messages allow users who are not signed in will not miss any messages from their contacts
- Enhanced Safety and Security with protection against spam and spim, disabled URL links, file scanning, message logging and recall
Download it now