I've been a bit quiet on the blogging front for the last few weeks, but it's not because I don't love you guys - it's because I'm currently in the middle of speaker recruitment and content development.
Here is an early draft of some (not all) of the sessions that will be in the Unified Communications track.
Note - some of these sessions will change, but this should give a good idea of the kind of stuff we'll be covering.
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 SP1 Architecture and Design in Microsoft IT
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 SP1 Tips and Tricks
- High Availability and Disaster Recovery in Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 SP1
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Unified Messaging Deployment
- Introduction to Microsoft Online Services for Messaging and Collaboration
- Windows Server 2008 Hyper-V and Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 SP1
- Exchange Server Security
- Advanced Data Protection for Exchange
Office Communications Server
- Office Communications Server 2007 - architecture and deployment best practices
- Planning Voice Architecture and Deployment in Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007
- Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 Interoperability with PBX Systems
- Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 Edge Drilldown
- How Microsoft IT Architected and Deployed Unified Communications
- Exchange Server, Office Communications Server, and Windows Mobile: The Ultimate Ingredients for Mobile UC
- Mobility Smackdown!
As you can we there is heaps of content, all of it deep-dive technical information, but there is still much more to come. Keep an eye on this space, and see you in Sydney/Auckland!!!