The Remote Server Administration Tools (RSAT) for Windows 7 RTM have been released to microsoft.com. These include the Hyper-V tools for remote management of Windows Server 2008 R2 and Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2008 R2.
You can download them from http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=7d2f6ad7-656b-4313-a005-4e344e43997d&displaylang=en – remember to download the right architecture (x86 or x64) as necessary.
Once you install the update, you can enable one or more of the following tools from the Control Panel under Programs, Turn Windows features on or off.
Server Administration Tools:
- Server Manager
Role Administration Tools:
- Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS) Tools
- Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) Tools
- Active Directory Lightweight Directory Services (AD LDS) Tools
- DHCP Server Tools
- DNS Server Tools
- File Services Tools
- Hyper-V Tools
- Terminal Services Tools
Feature Administration Tools:
- BitLocker Password Recovery Viewer
- Failover Clustering Tools
- Group Policy Management Tools
- Network Load Balancing Tools
- SMTP Server Tools
- Storage Explorer Tools
- Storage Manager for SANs Tools
- Windows System Resource Manager Tools