Although I changed job roles earlier this year, I still get internal emails which get routed via inbox rules to folders rarely touched these days except for select all/delete. However, as I'm looking at migrating to Exchange 2007 when I find the time, these set of 24 webcasts on Exchange Server 2007 could be useful.
- Part 1 is on 19th January at 11:30PST (19:30 UK): Integration of Exchange Server 2007 and Active Directory
- Part 2 is on 24th January at 11:30PST: Transport and Routing Architecture
- Part 3 is on 26th January at 11:30PST: Planning Installation
I haven't got the links to Parts 4 and on yet, but keep an eye on Eileens blog for an update
There's also a few webcasts running before the 24 hour series:
- Overview of Exchange Server 2007 on Jan 5th 9:30 PST
- Intro to the new Exchange Server 2007 Admin Interface on Jan 10th 9:30 PST
- Recipient Management, Policies and Permissions on Jan 12th at 9 AM PST
- Deploying and Migrating to Exchange Server 2007 on Jan 17th at 11:30
Of course, if you want to try out Exchange 2007 easily, you can download a fully pre-configured VHD to run under Virtual Server 2005, which will expire after 30 days.