This webcast coming up next week took my eye as I've recently put in a (hopefully) secure wireless network at home over the past few weeks since moving over to the US. There's a few blog posts about that and some of the pain which has been involved - it isn't as easy as you'd think.
Wednesday, August 16, 2006 10AM PST (6PM UK)
Pre-Registration Available Now. Click to register
Experience a live on-line demonstration of Microsoft’s identity-based, policy-driven network authentication infrastructure built on Windows Server 2003 and Windows XP. Together with Aruba Networks Mobile Edge, learn how to deploy a secure wireless LAN end-to-end from the experts.
Microsoft and Aruba Networks professionals will be online to answer your questions in real-time.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 R2 Internet Authentication Service (IAS), Active Directory and Group Policy
- Microsoft Windows XP SP2
- Aruba Networks Aruba 800 Mobility Controller and Aruba AP70 Access Point
- This webcast will include a compelling live demo of how to configure the solution for the most common identity-based wireless access scenarios.
- Experts will enable the most common wireless LAN access scenarios through flexible access policies in both the Windows Server 2003 Internet Authentication Service (IAS) and the stateful firewall in the Aruba Networks' Mobility Controller.
- The demonstration will show how to configure secure, role-based access for trusted employees and short-term contractors using company-managed PCs and a guest using their personal PC. To validate the security of the solution, access rights for an untrusted "hacker" will be shown before configuring the solution for secure role-based access and then afterwards.