Continuing the blogcast series on infrastructure essentials.
At the end of the last infrastructure blogcast, you will have noticed the error 0x8004010F "The operation failed. An object could not be found" error. In this blogcast, we solve that problem. Next week we'll start looking at making Outlook Web Access available on the Internet, and setting up a certificate server to ensure that we secure external traffic. Click here to view.
0. Network configuration and series background.
1. Getting started
2. ISA Server configuration to allow basic web browsing capability
3. ISA Firewall Client basic configuration
4. ISA Firewall Client auto-detection through WPAD configuration
5. Configuring an Exchange mailbox and Outlook profile