Myself and colleagues (mostly Sam Solieman, but also will Thompson) have been running a series of webcasts on SQL Server 2012. The ones we’ve run so far have been recorded, so you can watch them on demand. The recordings are on the Partner Learning Center, so you’ll need a Microsoft partner login to access them.
The sessions that have been run and recorded so far in this series are:
- SQL Server 2012 Introduction and Licensing
- Power View and PowerPivot v2
- Business Intelligence Semantic Model
- SQL Server on Windows Core Edition (there were some audio issues on this session, so Sam rerecorded it)
The next webcast in the series is on Thursday 2nd February from 4pm. Sam will be talking about the security enhancements in SQL Server 2012.
Still to cover are:
- Security enhancements
- Master Data Services and Data Quality Services
- SharePoint integration and series wrap-up
To register for any of the upcoming sessions, go here.