Many of the attendees from the recently concluded Security Summit series in the U.S. have been asking for the slides. Since we will be doing web casts of the presentations we are not making the slides availble. What many people want though are simply the resources listed in the slides. To attempt to achieve at least some level of satisfaction with this dillemma I thought I would put all the resources in a blog post. Here are the ones from my sessions:
Windows Vista Security Keynote
- Windows Vista TechNet Site
- There are a number of Windows Vista web casts available on that site, including one by Austin Wilson which presents much of the same material I presented
- Handbook for Computer Security Incident Response Teams by Moira J. West Brown, et al
- Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams
- Incident Response: A Strategic Guide to Handling System and Network Security Breaches By E. Eugene Shultz & Russell Shumway
Server and Domain Isolation
- More information on Server and Domain Isolation
- The IPsec update you need to get is 914841.
There are several webcasts that are already up. Here they are:
- MSDN Architecture Webcast: Security Matters: Microsoft Security Development Lifecycle (Level 200)
- TechNet Webcast: Security Matters: Network Access Protection (Level 300)
- TechNet Webcast: Security Matters: Windows Vista Security in Depth (Level 200)
- TechNet Webcast: Security Matters: Secure Messaging (Level 200)
I may as well point out that there are also lots of web casts from TechEd US 2006. Those are of course unrelated to the security summits, but may still be of interest. I have one in there on Windows Vista from this year and a couple of older ones.
Again, I really apologize for not being able to send out the presentations.