Check out the full list of blog posts in the VMware or Microsoft Blog Series!
- Series Introduction
- What is a “Purpose-Built Hypervisor?
- Simplified Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2012 Host Patching = Greater
Security and More Uptime
- Reducing VMware Storage Costs WITH Windows Server 2012 Storage
- Does size really matter?
- Let’s talk certifications!
- Virtual Processor
- FREE Zero Downtime Patch Management
- Agentless Protection
- Site to Site Disaster Recovery with HRM
- Destination: VMWorld
- Get the “Scoop” on Hyper-V during VMworld
- VMWorld: Key Keynote Notes
- VMWorld: Did you know that there is no extra charge?
- VMWorld: A Memo to IT Leadership
- Moving Live Virtual Machines, Same But Different
- Not All Memory Management is Equal
- Can I get an app with that?
- Deploying Naked Servers
- Automated Server Workload Balancing
- Thoughts on VMWorld
- Shopping for Private Clouds
- Dynamic Storage Management in Private Clouds
- Replaceable? or Extensible? What kind of virtual switch do you
- Offloading your Storage
- VDI: A Look
at Supportability and More!
- Agentless Backup for Virtual Environments
- How robust is your availability?
- VM Guest Operating System Support
- How to license Windows Server VMs
- Comparing vSphere 5.5 and Windows Server 2012 R2 Hyper-V
Hyper-V Network Virtualization as an alternative to VMware NSX
- Automation is the Key to Happiness
- Comparing Microsoft’s Public Cloud to VMware’s Public Cloud
- What does AVAILABILITY mean in YOUR cloud?