Progress doesn’t drive itself. It’s propelled into the future by ideas. By technology. By people like you, who love innovation and what it can do. And for four days in February, Microsoft Ignite Australia is at the epicentre of it all and brings together Developers and IT Pros.
We rely on the expertise and creativity of our speakers to make it a successful event and we are pleased to invite you to participate in our Call for Content.
This year, Microsoft Ignite Australia will offer 10 tracks across a range of products and technologies. Familiar favourites such as Architecture, Cloud, .NET, Windows, Productivity and Datacentre and Infrastructure Management will feature across 170 sessions throughout the event to ensure attendees can master the skills they need.
We’re also shaking things up to include sessions covering new topics that tech audiences need to know about. Data & Analytics, Innovation, Hack@Ignite and a dedicated Open Source track will ensure attendees will gather new ideas and build their knowledge.
The Call for Content tool is now open and you can submit a session before 15th October 2016. To enhance the success of your submission, please prepare your content to ensure it provides Ignite attendees with comprehensive technical readiness to inspire and succeed in their career. Your content should focus on level 300 / 400 to ensure it aligns with the expectations of Ignite attendees.
Below are some additional tips for a successful submission:
- A short, catchy but descriptive session title to match content is a must
- Descriptions should be limited to 300 words and entice people to want to attend your session
- Be sure to showcase your speaking experience
- Build your presentations with 60-65 mins of content and allow 10-15 mins for Q&A
- Ignite is about technical readiness so focus on the technology – attendees don’t want to hear marketing in your content
Good luck with your submissions!