I wanted to let you all know there is a new user group starting up this week focusing on all things Microsoft System Center. Check out the details below and hope to see you there! Register at the SIGAU mailing list to find out more and make sure you join their Facebook page!
Join System Center Infrastructure user Group for our inaugural meeting on Wednesday July 8th 5pm registration for a 5:30 start. Learn about Microsoft’s Identity as a Service capability and how to architect, create, monitor and manage your Hybrid Identities.
Agenda: Two presentations will cover:
- The value of Hybrid Cloud Identities, getting started and architecting solutions.
- How to setup, monitor and manage hybrid identities with AD, AAD, AAD Connect & ADFS.
- Network with your colleagues and peers.
These 2 session (5:30pm to 7:30pm) will be hosted at DDLS. You will not want to miss these.
- What: Sydney System Center Infrastructure User Group (SIGAU)
- Day: Wednesday July 8th 2015
- Time: 5pm Registration (5:30 start - 7:30 finish)
- Location: DDLS (Dimension Data Learning Solutions)
- Address: Level 10, 301 George St, Sydney NSW 2000