If you have a Windows Phone device you may have noticed an update that is being pushed out to Australian customers. The update was available today for my HTC HD7 and my wife’s HTC Mozart. Once the update is complete it will bring the phone OS version to 7.10.8107.79. This update address’s the following issues.
- On-screen Keyboard – Fixes an issue to prevent the keyboard from disappearing during typing.
- Email – Fixes a Google mail syncing issue.
- Location – Fixes a location access issue. With this fix, the Me feature in the People Hub sends anonymous information about nearby Wi-Fi access points and cell towers to Microsoft only if you agree to allow the Check In function to access and use location information.
- Security – Revokes digital certificates from DigiCert Sdn Bhd to address an encryption issue.
- Email Threads – Fixes an email issue related to Microsoft Exchange Server 2003. With this fix, when you reply to or forward a message, the original message is now included in your response.
- Voicemail – Fixes a voicemail notification display issue that occurs on some European and Asian networks under certain conditions.
Connect your phone to your PC and get the update today!