We are inviting applications from MCTs and MVPs to carry out the duties of a Technical Learning Guide (TLG).
TLGs are required to provide technical assistance to attendees in the Hands-On Labs room. Successful TLG applicants will be offered the opportunity to present one or more Instructor Led Labs and/or deliver an Exam Cram session.
Terms of Reference:
- Hands-on Labs are a self-paced exploration or introduction to a particular product or technology within a managed environment.
- Instructor-Led Labs are hosted in a similar fashion but include a facilitated component provided by an expert in the given technology. The presenter for the ILLs remains available to assist with the hands-on component of the ILL and will answer questions as required. An ILL typically is of 75 minutes.
- Exam Crams are certification prep sessions, delivered in “chalk & talk” fashion. These are 75 minute sessions.
In return for your TLG role, you will be given a free pass to the show. You will be expected to work 16 hours in your role as a TLG.
Note : ILL & Exam Cram Presenters will work fewer hours on the floor.
Please note that this application is available only to active MCTs and MVPs. As a part of the application process you will need to provide either both your MCT Transcript sharing code and password, or the URL to your MVP Profile.
- Application Open July 5, 2011
- Application Closes July 15, 2011
- TLG notification sent July 22, 2011
For more information and to Register – http://www.xbvelocity.com/teau/cfs.asp