I just wanted to let you know of an upcoming workshop on the new MDOP 2011 release. And for once it’s not me doing the travelling! My colleagues Andrew McMurray and Leon Booth will be going though all that is new with the updated MDOP 2011 release. Please see the details below along with how to register.
- Simplified packaging experience – new packages are productive right away.
- Step-by-Step guidance for common packaging tasks.
- Diagnostic that alerts you to potential issues before they become problems.
- App-V Package Accelerators speed packaging of complex applications.
- App-V Templates provide a way to quickly and easily reuse common settings.
- Eliminate the App-V sequencing learning curve.
Melbourne May 11th
Hobart May 16th
Sydney May 18th
Brisbane May 24th
Perth May 31st
- How to create App-V packages more efficiently with the new App-V 4.6 SP1 sequencer
- How Microsoft Desktop Virtualization (MED-V v2) can help solve Windows 7 Application Compatibility
- What’s new in MDOP 2011: Microsoft BitLocker Administration and Monitoring (MBAM)
- Consumerization of IT: managing the demands of users and enterprise IT around cost, compliance and security.
- What’s new and improved in the Microsoft and Citrix VDI solution
Places are limited, so be quick to register for the workshop in your capital city. The sessions run from 8.30am to 5pm.